Everything you need to know about getting trained in home inspection
Get the Details!
Get the Skills to Become a Home Inspector - 100% Online
- Home inspectors look for and report on damage, evidence of deterioration, amateur maintenance work, and improperly installed components of existing buildings. This is a very rewarding job that allows you to help people make informed decisions about their homes.
- The need to inspect homes for buyers will continue to drive demand for home inspectors. If you’re interested in working in the construction industry, but don’t want to be on-site all day, a career as a home inspector could be a great choice for you.
- The Carson Dunlop Home Inspection Training Program is for people who want to start a career as a home inspector the right way. It is not an introductory or overview program. It is a thorough and complete education in all areas of the home inspection field.
The Carson Dunlop Home Inspection Training Program is a complete learning experience. It includes all of the instruction and support you need to become a successful home inspector.
- Online home study program — start whenever you want, work at your own pace and on your own schedule
- 10 in-depth courses — easy-to-understand text and illustrations, thousands of photos, plus real case studies, exercises, interactive learning tools, videos, webinars and virtual classrooms
- Monthly interactive study session – get practical tips and learn from Carson Dunlop’s Manager of Home Inspectors
- Tutor support — help from experienced home inspectors
- Completion certificate
- Carson Dunlop Graduate logo — build your credibility as a Carson Dunlop graduate upon program completion
Plus you get
The best way to see if Carson Dunlop is right for you is to contact an admissions representative. Contact us today to get more information about the Home Inspection Training Program, class schedules, and funding options.
Become a Qualified Home Inspector
Our Program is built on our 40 years of experience in the home inspection industry. Plus, it is backed by our unmatched reputation for quality and professionalism. The Program is widely recognized as the gold standard in home inspection training in North America. When you graduate, you will have the knowledge and confidence you need to rank among the best.
- Air Conditioning
- And more!
We’ve created a truly comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow program that combines richly illustrated text with interactive training exercises and videos that make the material easy to follow. Real-world case studies and tutor support bring the learning to life. 30 hours of live webinars provide valuable insights. The course takes approximately 330 hours to complete, and most students studying part time graduate in about a year — students studying full time can complete the course in three months.
We help you build your business. Our program includes a course on Communications and Professional Practice, and our webinar series offers additional subjects outside of the formal course curriculum. We’ll also show you how to create brilliant reports and market your business to real estate agents. You’ll even get free use of state-of-the-art Horizon Reporting Software while you learn and a professional website for six months to help you hit the ground running.
Is Home Inspection Career Training Right for You? Find out!
Take the Carson Dunlop “Home Inspection Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you'll get a personalized report.
*The Carson Dunlop Home Inspection Training Program is Canada’s #1 Training Program and is recognized by:
Is a Rewarding Career as a Home Inspector Right for You? Get More Info…
The most difficult step in any journey is the first. Take that first step right now. You will be glad you did. And we’ll be with you every step of the way.
or call us at 866-586-6855
Carson Dunlop is a registered private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. That means our program is held to a higher standard than non-registered programs, so you get increased peace of mind, knowing you will get what you pay for.