Your 10-Course Curriculum
Learn about what you’ll study to become a trained home inspector
Plus, get over $1,000 in added value on important career tools
Get the Details!
10 In-Depth Home Inspection Online Courses
Our 10 Home Inspection Online Courses give you a complete education in all areas of the home inspection field. When you graduate, you will have the skills and the confidence to be among the best.
With each course you get:
- Image-rich and easy-to-understand text
- Videos, case studies and interactive exercises
- Live webinars and online quizzes
- Inspection procedures and practical Field Exercises
- Tutors to help you when you need it
- Insight — our Apprenticeship App
- Free use of our state-of-the-art Horizon Reporting Software while you learn
After graduation, you get:
- Free technical support forever!
- Free home inspector’s website for six months
- $2995 for the full Program (all 10 home inspection Courses) or $345 for any single Course
Includes all learning materials, tests, exams, tutor support and ongoing postgraduate support
- Financing options available. Speak to one of our Education consultants to learn more.
Is Home Inspection Career Training Right for You? Find out!
Take the Carson Dunlop “Home Inspection Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you'll get a personalized report.
Home inspectors need to be able to communicate clearly and ensure that clients understand the inspection results and the report. In this Course, you’ll develop your oral and written communication skills that you will need to become a competent professional.
Learn more >
Is a Rewarding Career as a Home Inspector Right for You? Get More Info…
The most difficult step in any journey is the first. Take that first step right now. You will be glad you did. And we’ll be with you every step of the way.
or call us at 866-586-6855
Carson Dunlop is a registered private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. That means our program is held to a higher standard than non-registered programs, so you get increased peace of mind, knowing you will get what you pay for.