COVID-19 Protocol and Inspection Preparation
Thank you for booking an inspection with Carson Dunlop. In response to COVID-19 Carson Dunlop has created a protocol to keep our staff and clients as safe as possible. Outlined below is our COVID-19 directions for homeowners. If at all possible, we ask that the property be vacant to limit contact for our inspectors. All parties who will be present during the inspection must be approved by Carson Dunlop on a case by case basis in advance of the inspection.
To perform the inspection safely, we ask that the homeowner acknowledge the following COVID-19 HEALTH QUESTIONS have all been truthfully answered NO to:
- Have you or anyone in the household had close contact to anyone with a confirmed or possible case of COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in the household travelled outside of Canada or had close contact with anyone that has travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days?
- Do you or anyone in the household have any of the following symptoms or signs?
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose, sneezing or nasal congestion
- New smell or taste disorder(s)
- Unexplained fatigue
Please ensure that the property is prepared for the inspection as outlined below:
- The property is vacant.
- All lights are on.
- All cupboards below plumbing fixtures are open and area is clear.
- Blinds and drapes are open to provide access to windows.
- There is good access to the furnace, water heater, electrical panel, and water meter.
- The attic hatch is accessible and clear of all personal belongings.
If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 416-964-9415.
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
The Carson Dunlop Team