Electrical Course description
The Electrical Course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to perform a professional inspection of the electrical system
Did you know?
This Electrical Course starts with a description of house electricity and develops an understanding of the basics. The Course moves on to address getting electricity into the house and distributing it safely to its end-use points including switches, lights and receptacles.
The Course is designed to provide people who do not have an electrical background with the skills necessary to perform the electrical part of a professional home inspection.
- Service Drop
- Service entrance wires, service size
- Service Box
- Service equipment or service panel
- System grounding
- Distribution System
- Distribution panel, branch circuit wiring, lights, outlets, switches, junction boxes
- 27 hours
- One midterm and one final exam — online
- 70% passing grade overall
- $2995 for the full program (all 10 courses) or $345 for any single course
- Includes all learning materials, tests, exams, tutor support and ongoing postgraduate support