Communication & Professional Practice Course description
You will learn the verbal and written communication skills that you will need to become a competent professional
Did you know?
Home inspectors are required, both verbally and in writing, to describe the inspection process and communicate inspection findings to the client. It is important that home inspectors communicate clearly and effectively to ensure that clients understand the inspection results and the report.
In this course, students develop their oral and written communication skills, and learn the reporting requirements and proper conduct for a professional home inspector.
Study Sessions are included to help you make your way through the material and Quick Quizzes will help you check your progress.
- Report writing
- Risk management, resolving complaints
- Professional Practice
- Best practices
- Vehicles, clothes, tools, client types
- Inspection process
- Real estate transaction
- 18 hours
- One midterm and one final exam – online
- 70% passing grade overall
- $2995 for the full program (all 10 courses) or $345 for any single course
- Includes all learning materials, tests, exams, tutor support and ongoing postgraduate support
Explore the other courses: