Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps Course description
This Course will give you the knowledge and skills to perform a professional air conditioning and heat pump system inspection
Did you know?
In our Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps Course, complex mechanical systems are broken down into simple components. Starting with basic principles of operation and building on an understanding, considerable detail is provided on how these systems fail.
Upon completion, students can inspect air conditioning and heat pump systems as a professional home inspector.
Within each section are several Study Sessions to guide you through the material. The Quick Quizzes will help you check your progress.
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Capacity, compressor, condenser, evaporator, condensate system, refrigerator lines, condenser fan, evaporator fan, distribution system, controls/thermostat, life expectancy
- Evaporative coolers
- Heat Pump Systems
- Concept, operation, coefficient of performance, sizing, defrost, backup, geothermal
- 18 hours
- One midterm and one final exam – online
- 70% passing grade overall
- $2995 for the full Program (all 10 Courses) or $345 for any single Course
- Includes all learning materials, tests, exams, tutor support and ongoing postgraduate support
Explore the other Courses: